
Our next door neighbor Charles Henry came over today while his mom went to the dentist (I'm only working part time this week). Charles Henry is a few months older than Caroline so he's got a little bit of separation anxiety. I tried to get a happy picture of the both of them, but it just didn't happen. You can see that Caroline is now sitting in a bumbo seat for little bits of time. She is very excited about being able to see the world around her. She wasn't so sure about the little boy that came into her living room today though. Some of the looks she was giving Charles Henry were
hysterical. It is the look that I imagine little girls give to boys when they are carrying around frogs (or other similarly "gross" things). It was just too much. Neither of them seemed to understand what I thought was so funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment