The Beginning of a Beautiful Trend?

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

When I came downstairs last night after being on the phone this is what I saw. Both Caroline and Jack were sacked out on the couch. It was about 10:30 or so.   Careful not to wake Caroline, I woke Jack. We got her upstairs, swaddled and cozy in her crib.  


We didn't hear from her again until 6:00 am this morning, smiley and very hungry. 

Now, we're not sure yet whether to be very excited. Caroline has been a bit under the weather lately, so this may be her way of working it out. But, she slept from 11:30 to 5 the two nights before.  Here's hoping that the Koller genes have kicked in and she showing herself to be an excellent sleeper. I'm not ready to declare any sort of victory at this point. But, boy did Jack and I feel great this morning. We'll keep you posted on whether this trend continues.

3 comments:

VDR/CMR April 3, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

J,J, and C: I have now caught up on the entire blog...thanks for letting me in on your secret. Caroline is precious - and you all are wonderful. It has been great to see you all this week...and I can't help but wonder if the fact that C has seen me 3 times in the last week has anything to do with her sleeping? Perhaps I wore her out with the deep conversation? Ha! I love the blog...and am crazy about y'all too. Hope you're asleep right now! - Ginger

jkerr April 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkerr April 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Caroline is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your blog. I hope you have many more sleep filled nights.

- Jessica